Sabtu, 11 Januari 2014

Pengertian dan 10 Contoh Recount Text



RECOUNT TEXT

Recount text is a text that telling the reader about one story, action or activity. Its goal is to entertaining or informing the reader (teks yang menceritakan sebuah cerita, aksi ataupun aktifitas. Tujuan recount text adalah untuk menghibur atau menginformasikan pembaca.)

Kinds of Recount text:

1. Personal Recount – Yaitu menceritakan tentang pengalaman pribadi penulis.
2.Factual Recount - Yaitu laporan peristiwa yang benar-benar terjadi, seperti laporan percobaan ilmu pengetahuan, laporan kepolisian.
3. Imaginative - Yaitu membuat cerita imaginative lalu menuliskan peristiwa atau kejadian yang telah terjadi.

Ciri-Ciri Recount Text:

-      Menggunakan Past Tense. Example: We went to beach, I was happy, etc.
-      Menggunakan Conjunction dan Time Connectives untuk mengurutkan peristiwa atau kejadian. Example: and, but, the, aftar that, etc.
-      Menggunakan Adverbs dan Adverbial Phrase untuk mengungkapkan tempat, waktu dan cara. Example: yesterday, at my house, slowly, etc.
-      Menggunakan Action Verbs. Example: went, slept, run, brought, etc.
Generic Structure of Recount Text:

-       Orientation tells who was involved, what happened, where the events took place, and when it happened. (menceritakan siapa saja yang terlibat dalam cerita, apa yang terjadi, di mana tempat peristiwa terjadi, dan kapan terjadi peristiwanya)
Example: “Last week, my friend and i went to Jogja. We had so much fun there.”  
When they go? : “last week”
Who’s had go? : “my friend and i”
What happen? : “we had so much fun”
-        Events tell what happened and in what sequence. (menceritakan apa yang terjadi dan menceritakan urutan ceritanya) Seperti: “In the first day… . And in the next day… . And in the last day… .”
Example: “First, we visited Parangtritis beach. The sun shone brightly and the scenery was very beautiful there. We felt the wind blew across to us. We also saw a lot of people in that beach. There were many birds flew in the sky. Also, there were many sellers who sold many kinds of souvenirs. Second, we visited Gembira Loka Zoo.”
-        Re-orientation consists of optional-closure of events/ending. (berisi penutup cerita / akhir cerita)
Example: “For me, that was a beautiful day. we really enjoyed it, and I hope I could visit Jogja again.”

Example of Recount Text:

(1)                                                                                                                               Holiday Fun

Last summer I had a nice holiday. I visited some great places. I went to the airport and will fly to Cleveland. I spent three days there. I am glad to see some of the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball game. Then I went to Hollywood. Hollywood is a famous district in Los Angeles, California, United States. It has become world famous as a center for the film industry. Four major film companies - Paramount, Warner Bros., RKO and Columbia - had studios in Hollywood. I do not want to leave but I had to leave her. After that, I went to the city of New York. I visited the Statue of Liberty is very beautiful. I went from the bottom of Manhattan to the top of the crown. It was so amazing. The place makes me feel at home but I have to go home. Next time I'll get back to them very enjoyable.


(2)                                                                                       My Trip to Borobudur Temple

Last week, I spent my vacation in Jogjakarta, the city is famous in Indonesia. I went to the temple of Borobudur. My family and I went there in the morning we went to Borobudur temple by private car family. I had prepared everything before we went to Jogja. While we were driving, we get to see some beautiful scenery mountains, forests, and waterfalls as well as cars pass by. My family and I arrived at the Borobudur Temple at 4:30 pm. There, I saw a lot of tourists. Borobudur temple is crowded on a holiday vacation. I can learn and practice speaking English with a foreign tourist different language to me. Dovi his name. He is very friendly. This is the first time I spoke English with foreign tourists. We returned at 22:30 at night. It was a very interesting holiday for me and my family was happy

(3)                                                                                                            My Busy Holiday

On April 16th, 2010, I thought this would be a great holiday for me because that was the holy day for Hindhu people . I was so tired about the study, so I guessed this time I could get full refresh anyway. However, the fact said the other way.
First like an ordinary daughter, I had to get up early morning helping my mother, of course after I prayed. Then I did my chores, cleaned up my room, and spread out my bed under the sun ray. I was really in danger if my mom knew that my room was messy. So, I made it as soon as possible. Second, my aunts called me in the afternoon. I did not meet them for a long time, that was the way I kept for hours to talk with them. After that, unpredictable my neighbor visited me. She asked my help finishing her homework. At last, the time was running and I just remembered that I had a lot of homework. I got mad, confused and regretful why I did not check my homework before. Therefore, I did my homework until 2:00 a.m. the next morning.
I did not feel this was holiday instead of I had to work hard and got a long ship with my homework.

(4)                                                                                  My Holiday Unpredictable but Fun

It was Sunday, the end of my holiday indeed, when friends of mine suddenly came to my home and picked me up. They told me that we were going to go out of town. That was unpredictable and really surprised me because there was no any confirmation before.
At 9 o’clock in the morning, we departed from my home and realized that the road was very crowded. Then, we decided to take freeway to save the time. For about thirty minutes later, we were out. But not arrived yet. We tried to find a store to buy some food and drink as our provisions. After we got them, we continued our trip to Boyolali. Well, it took approximately two hours to get there.


In the afternoon, we arrived and came in to one of my friend’s house first. There, we could take some rest and had lunch together. After that, according to the plan, we had to continue our trip to go to Tlatar. But, my friend’s mother asked us to take some fruit as gift. The fruit such as mangoes, rambutans and guava. It was out of our meant, but we accepted it. Of course, moreover, they could complete our provisions, right?.
After we got a lot of gift, we went to Tlatar, a special nature park and pond in Boyolali. The way to get there was really nice, we could see the fields and woods around us with the beautiful mountain behind them. Furthermore, we could feel the fresh air which was difficult to be found in Semarang. In Tlatar, we could swim and fishing. While some of us were swimming, the others were fishing or just enjoyed the view. We also ordered some food and drink.
The other and the last place we visited was Badhe Dam. It was big dam in Boyolali. We got there when it was getting afternoon around at five o’clock. Well, the situation there was really amazing. It was the right place to calm our self and mind. The beautiful dam with the blue sky were really a wonderful mixture of nature. We relaxed and felt calm. And did not forget to take pictures together.
At six, we realized that it was getting to dark, we had to back to Semarang. So, we decided to departed right away. We were very glad and enjoyed our trip together. We would never forget it.

(5)                                                                                                                         My Holiday
 
Last week I went to Mount Bromo. I stayed at my friend's house in Probolinggo, East Java. The house has a big garden with colorful flowers and a small pool.
In the morning, my friend and I saw Mount Batok. The scenery was very beautiful. We rode on horseback. It was scary, but it was fun. Then, we went to get a closer look at the mountain. We took pictures of the beautiful scanery there. After that, we took a rest and had lunch under a big tree. Before we got home, we went to the zoo at Wonokromo. We went home in the afternoon.
We were very tired. However, I think it was really fun to have a holiday like this. I hope my next holiday will be more intersting.

(6)                                                                                    Bus was Flowing Right Behind Me
I stayed a night at Sakhuwa of Gati VDC because a landslide near Baseri had blocked the road, The next morning, I hopped onto the bus with registration number Ba 2 Kha 4013 that was on the way to Barhabise from Tatopani.
I took a seat by the doorside and remember that there were around 35 passengers, including me. The driver started the bus. A kilometer into the journey, I noticed a ditch on the road.
The driver tried to avert the ditch. Before I could know what was going on, the bus started hurtling towards the Bhotekoshi. I had given up hope of surviving, but found a ventilator glass broken. I came out of the shattered glass and plunged into the Bhotekoshi.
The river carried me for about 35 kilometers and left me on the shallow surface. I passed out after that. The rescuers took me to a hospital when I regained consciousness. I heard later that all except four passengers had survived. I have sustained injuries on the face, hands and other body parts. Nonetheless, I feel that surviving was my destiny.

(7)                                                                          Wonderful Beach, Parangtritis Beach

Paragtritis beach was one of beach that I ever met beside Pangandaran , and Kute beach. I went to Parangtritis beach when I was in senior high school. I went to this beach beside for finding the data for my final report; it was also used to fill the holiday time.
The first impression when I arrived in Parangtritis beach was very beautiful and very extraordinary. It was because the sea’s wave was so big and the sand on that beach was so white. Then, when I and my friends saw those things, we run to that beach. Nevertheless, it was very hard for us when running. It was because I and my friends used sandals or shoes when I and my friends run on the sands. For that, I and my friends decided to put off our sandals and shoes to be put another area. After that, I and my friend run to the wave easily. 
Then, one thing that I wanted you to know was when you would visit this beach. You might not wear shirt or skirt (clothes) in green color. It was caused by the existence of myth in that area about the existence of Nyi Roro kidul, the master in that beach. That myth was about if there were people who would visit this beach, they were forbidden to wear clothes in green color, if those people opposed it. The people would get bad luck, or even that people would be lost in the sea and their bodies would not be found.
From the myth above, I and my friends were not brave to wear cloth in green one when we playing in that beach. Nevertheless, if there was anybody who worn the green, she/he changed into other colors.  Then, if we did not bring another cloth which had another color, we were no afraid. It was caused that we could find many stores which provided clothes; especially cloth only was used on beach there. Besides, the facility above, I and my friends also got other facilities like horse (it was used to go round the beach), surfing tools and others. I and my friends really enjoyed that holiday.

(8)                                                                                                        Vacation to London

Mr. Richard’s family was on vacation. They are Mr. and Mrs. Richard with two sons. They went to London. They saw their travel agent and booked their tickets. They went to the British Embassy to get visas to enter Britain. They had booked fourteen days tour. This includes travel and accommodation. They also included tours around London.
They boarded a large Boeing flight. The flight was nearly fourteen hours. On the plane the cabin crews were very friendly. They gave them news paper and magazine to read. They gave them food and drink. There was a film for their entertainment. They had a very pleasant flight. They slept part of the way. On arrival at Heathrow Airport, they had to go to Customs and Immigration. The officers were pleasant. They checked the document carefully but their manners were very polite. Mr. Richard and his family collected their bags and went to London Welcome Desk. They arranged the transfer to a hotel.
The hotel was a well-known four-star hotel. The room had perfect view of the park. The room had its own bathroom and toilet. Instead of keys for the room, they inserted a key-card to open the door. On the third floor, there was a restaurant serving Asian and European food. They had variety of food.
The two week in London went by fast. At the end of the 14-day, they were quite tired but they felt very happy.

(9)                                                                                               My Holiday was Fantastic

Last summer I got a fantastic holiday. I visited some great places. I went to an airport and was going to fly to Cleveland. I was spending there two days. I liked to see some Cleveland Cavaliers basketball matches.
Then I went to Hollywood. Hollywood is a famous district in Los Angeles, California, United States. It had become world-famous as the center of the film industry. Four major film companies – Paramount, Warner Bros., RKO and Columbia – had studios in Hollywood. I did not want to leave but I had to.
After that, I went to New York city. I visited the Statue of Liberty. I went from the bottom of Manhattan to the top of the crown. That was very amazing. The places made me feel at home but I have to go home. Next time I would return to them.

(10)                                                                                                Camping at Mount Ciremai

Last weekend, my friends and I went camping in the mountain Ciremai. We reached the camping ground as we walked for about a half hour from the parking lot. We built the camp next to the rocks and trees. It was getting dark and cold enveloped us, so we built a bonfire. The next day, we spent our time observing plantation and insects while the girls were preparing food for lunch together. In the afternoon we went to the river and catch a fish for dinner. At night, we held a bonfire night. We sing, dance, read poetry, comedy, having fun, playing magic tricks, and even some of us do stand up comedy and highly entertaining us all to laugh. On Monday, we packed our bags and got ready to go home, respectively.

9 komentar: